“Great lunch and service.”

Dillon's Tea House & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ashbourne
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2018

My wife and I called in whilst staying in the neighbouring village. So glad we did.
I had a superb breakfast. All the items were well cooked ( to my liking anyway!) and it was hot, cooked to order and plenty of it.
My wife had a bacon sandwich but was a little disappointed at the bacon as it wasn't cooked longer so it was crispier. I did point out she should have asked for it to be done that way, as she had remembered to ask for brown sauce. Yes..... brown sauce!!!!
My wife had a glass of elderflower cordial and I had an americano coffee.
Great service, great food and a good friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

For a lovely cup of coffee in relaxed surroundings. This one worth a visit do nice clean fresh breakfasts

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this place at lunchtime, place buzzing. Welcomed by friendly attentive staff who come and take your order once seated. Good selection of cakes, sandwiches, breakfast, and specials including plough mans, salads and cream teas. Free wifi and papers to browse. Lovely place to chillax whilst watching the shoppers from the window. Cooked breakfast was really great with homemade sausages and the scrambled egg was one of the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Fell upon this gem of a cafe en route to Buxton ..... what a find! Only wanted a coffee but we couldn't resist a fruit scone and a portion of the to die for Tea Loaf cake... Superband all baked on site.... so glad we just came across this fab place

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We called into this tea room for a late lunch. We were very surprised at how nice the food was. I had a jacket potato which cheese and it was exceptional. I asked for more butter and got a saucer with four lots of extra butter. There was plenty of cheese. The staff all very nice and helpful. It was a very quaint tea room. We got proper loose leaf tea which was great.