2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$168
Expedia.comUS$168
Hotels.comUS$168
eDreamsUS$151
CheapTicketsUS$168
HurbUS$176
All reviews lovely village lovely meal new owners lovely room pudding from start to finish full english car park steak evening meal party adam refurbishment venue cheshire manchester pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Amazing atmosphere served by Adam, amazing service from him,what a top bloke out standing 5* service really appreciate it thanks !! Thanks so much really thankful for your service many thanks. Would deffo come here again and thanks so much for all your service and I would deffo come back if Adam was working!!! Thanks Adam
Ollie

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2020

We’ve just had a really lovely meal with excellent service. This was our third time at The Bridge since it reopened and we’ve had a good experience everytime. Our waiter Adam was charming and very knowledgeable about the wine. Looking forward to our next visit.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Now one of My Favs - Great atmosphere Decor - there for Sunday afternoon lunch - Jazz music playing live - great food presentation - service was on point. I Will be back. All round most impressed. Just on the Main Street car park at back Wi-Fi. Nice menu. Dessert sticky toffee was BOOM as was the beef.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank C2992NRalanm
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Everything, food, ambience and service was excellent. Love the new decor. Looking forward to the next time, it's a great place to meet up with friends and family, you won't be disappointed, we certainly weren't.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

May I start by saying I would mention on the day but my partner did not want me to say anything.
We ordered the pardon peppers and tempura prawn to start both were amazing!
However my main of the cod-with was inedible... how I managed to eat half was beyond me.
Half went back and on one asked. It was bland over fried and beige!
Please please visit Savages at the picturedrome for how to serve a fish sandwich. I am writing this as I feel sick for the blandness and deep fried nothing!
Maybe if I had the brioche as mentioned rather than usual bread it would have tasted delightful! Below is a photo of how it was sent back!
Please order the tempura prawn and patron peppers!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple