Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
US$144
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$146
All reviews fish and chips the pub new management family meal management team pretty village steak great beer a number of occasions piping hot lovely village sunday roast booked a table prestbury village food was amazing excellent breakfast staff were welcoming
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020

I have just returned from a most enjoyable stay at the Legh Arms - the staff were most attentive and very friendly. Food excellent and bedroom very comfy. Would definitely recommend and I had no issue with the Covid restrictions that have been implemented: just sorry that the Tier 2 restrictions reduced other people's enjoyment of the pub

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2020

We were regular visitors to this establishment.Visited in August. Parked in car park. Due to covid arrangements the manager insisted we were unable to enter our car park registration number into the car park touchpad screen ourselves. We were instructed to give the reg to a member of staff - which we did.
In October, with no previous notice, we received a demand from a debt collection agency for £170 for a parking fine.
As you can imagine I was rightly furious. I am yet to receive an apology from this pub, or Robinsons brewery, for what appears to be an attempt to obtain funds by deception. Area Manager, Stuart or Stewart, sent us an absolutely apauling, aggressive, and revolting response to my request for a confirmation to confirm they had sorted out their mess.
To be honest we visited a few times over the summer and I have to say this place is strange now. Since it's make over and new management the atmosphere is cold and just doesn't work anymore. Also very quiet when rest of village busy. We did visit weekly over past 10 years and ate there at least once a week. Obviously have no intention of going back.
I would advise to avoid this place.
From reading other reviews I wonder if the car park scheme, and insistence that they put in reg number, is some kind of scam which needs investigating.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2020

Beautiful place to stay with very attentive and helpful staff, excellent food and extensive wine list. The refurbished rooms are wonderful .

We will certainly be back and highly recommend the Legh Arms and Prestbury Village.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank philipb142
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Great service, very friendly. Evening meal was great, and excellent breakfast. Went out of their way to help us. Great evening meal outside, with our son and partner. They gave us a table under a canopy with a fire by our table, and extra blankets.
Highly recommend this place. Thank you all the staff.

Room tip: Booked online, and got an excellent price
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

Stuart and his staff are excellent , food and rooms are excellent , no better place to stay in the area , highly recommended , I have stayed both for work and leisure , I will be back soon for the weekend

Date of stay: October 2020