“Amazing ”
Review of Henry's Cafe

Henry's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Prestbury
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Had a wander down last weekend during my daily exercise, had a couple of toasties and some hot drinks amazing! Saw the valentines meal advertised and ordered for yesterday. All I can say is it wasñ amazing. Quick and speedy service from start to finish.

The meal arrived in a lovely packaging with full instructions for cooking.

Would like to thank Natalie and all the staff at Henrys for the amazing food and service.. can't fault it.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (197)

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

We ordered the Valentines Day special over a week ago after it became quite apparent it was going to sell out quickly due to the popularity of this local venue among friends. Luckily we made it onto the hotlist and our money was paid.

The days passed and soon enough Valentines day was upon us. We went about our day with great joy and fun (long walk in Macc Forest)and with an anticipation of the evening meal... We were not to be left wanting....

At 5pm, as promised an extremely polite lady approached our house with the delights in hand. They were packaged to perfection and handed to us in the perfect covid secure manner.

I then took the food, followed the perfect instructions and created the most amazing meal for my wife and I. Words cannot express just how good the meal was, only stars and 3 of the Michelin variety.

Thank you to Natalie and the whole team at Henry's Cafe. You have made our day and we look forward to passing on our thanks in person when we get to meet once again. Xx

Reviewed 5 February 2021

Worst experience ever. I used to love going here but now it’s awful. They made me and my son wait for 35 mins outside for a Tuna toastie. When we politely asked how long the woman was rude and vindictive. We had to continue to wait. Dint go here. It is a waste of money and time and there is no social distancing outside! Such a awful experience

4  Thank maximilliana2021
kathryn1471, Owner at Henry's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Good morning,
It is currently the Law that you have to wait outside, there is nothing I can do about that.
You will have been advised if there was a wait as we do with all of our customers.
Everyone has to take responsibility for social distancing, for which we have been praised by the police for what we do.
We are trying to do what we can to continue, I’m unsure as to why you wouldn’t contact us directly to let us know how disappointed you were so that we could discuss it with you.

Reviewed 18 November 2020

£6 for a burnt toastie- I didn't realise until I was home but they must have known when they gave it to me.

Date of visit: November 2020
4  Thank A-O9512
Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

On Sunday we had an exceptionally good takeaway Sunday lunch from Henry’s. It was delicious and very nicely presented and we shall definitely be repeating the experience.

Date of visit: November 2020