“Excellent ”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Quick overnight stay on a business trip, excellent staff and a great room what more could you ask.
Worth an evening even if you are local.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The food here is so nice and the staff are so friendly and accommodating! Slightly on the expensive side, but it is worth it!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Omg this is truly a gem. My daughter and I went for lunch and left very happy and full to bursting, the food was to die for. We chose tapas option and the lady that served us was so helpful. The dessert was out of this world. Do go there and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Catladyx3
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my partner and some friends for birthday celebrations on Saturday, the venue was recommended by one of our party who had eaten there many times before.

We all ordered tapas, which was good value and very tasty. In particular, the salt and pepper chicken and breaded mozzarella were fantastic!

We sat outside in the charming outdoor seating area and stayed all afternoon enjoying the ambience whilst taking advantage of the excellent service.

Safe to say I will definitely be visiting here again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Went to this place for a meal around the end of May/early June time with my work pals. There must have been about 16 of us. We all met at the table upstairs and the area was nicely decorated and the ambience was set well. The only thing I did not like about this was that it was all a bit cramped however that is what you get from a Tudor building so I am not going to complain about that oldy-worldy element.

The food was the best bit of the night, for me anyway. I had a lovely chicken pie that was generously filled and hand cooked chips and then some sort of brownie for desert. This was very tasty and I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who has a bit of a sweet tooth.

The problem came when it came to getting orders right. Considering we emailed our orders over days in advance, some of my work colleagues food came out wrong, and after telling the waitress she seemed to get herself in a bit of a tizz. Maybe she felt intimidated by a large party however we were all approachable and polite so unsure why that would be the case. She must have slipped or lost concentration because she ended up spilling some garlic sauce (which was boiling) off the plate and onto one of my friends. Yes, you offered to pay the bill for the dry cleaning which is very kind but the damage had already been done.

Do not get me wrong, I most certainly go again as I loved the food, I just feel that when it comes to such a large party maybe plan ahead a little better and be a bit more organised.

1  Thank Max H