“Great building, ok food”
Review of The Cheshire Cat

The Cheshire Cat
Ranked #25 of 113 Restaurants in Nantwich
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Attractive black & white building with modern glass extension & central courtyard garden. Food ok, service ok. Has better opening hours than most in Nantwich

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I've been a few times to the Cheshire Cat and received excellent customer service. I have to commend Luca as one of the most friendliest and informative bar staff I've ever met. Nothing is to much trouble and he goes out of his way to welcome you to the bar area.
As a vegetarian it's great to see a selection in the menu and having tried them I can confirm the food is of excellent quality so hats off to the chef.
All in all I have no hesitation in recommending the Cheshire Cat to all in or visiting Nantwich. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I recently visited the Cheshire Cat during the Nantwich Food Festival, what a great place, staff are so attentive and welcoming.
Luca is a great bar manager and a credit to the place, would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were in Nantwich for the food & drink festival on Friday 01/09 pm. Well worth a visit. We went to the Cheshire Cat as Nantwich was very busy. A lovely building. Excellent service, excellent food & drinks.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Had an excellent lunch food wise and very good value. Initially the staff were attentive and friendly. However after a very good roast it took a long time to get the desert menu, even longer to order, and well over half an hour to get the deserts. Given that 6 of us ordered the same thing, it wasn't complicated, but.... As there were very few other diners it was rather odd. It was worth the wait however and we would return, but only if we didn't need to be somewhere afterwards.