We have just returned from a one night break. The package included bed & breakfast, dinner with a glass of champagne & canapes & a bottle of wine. From the minute we arrived the reception staff were very helpfull & made you feel you were staying somewhere special, our bags were taken to the room. The room was really lovely we stayed in a classic double in the old building, It was spacious & clean with great views of the gardens & the countryside. We then spent a couple of hours in the spa we hadn't booked treatments but enjoyed the pool & steam/sauna this was all very relaxing & clean. Dinner was excellent we had the champagne & canapes in the lounge area then went through to dinner. The service was very good again of a very good standard. The food was fantastic it was worth paying a bit extra for some courses, especially the dessert & cheese. We had a great nights sleep no noise & comfortable bed. The only slight downside was breakfast the next morning we both ordered a full breakfast, I don't know wether it had been waiting under the hotplate too long but it was just about warm & very dry.However I brought this to the attention of the waitress & she asked if I would like something else, I had the eggs benedict which was hot & tasted lovely. I didn't really want to complain as we had had such a lovely time. We would definately recommend Rookery Hall for a relaxing break & I can't wait to return especially if there is a deal as this was really good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire