“Inappropriate staff”
Review of Bench Bistro Bar

Bench Bistro Bar
Ranked #3 of 113 Restaurants in Nantwich
Description: Pick n mix bar, featuring tasty individual small plates, a comprehensive wine list and an extensive choice of creative cocktails with a “twist”
Reviewed 11 June 2021

After coming on numerous occasions, I have found a certain member of staff extremely inappropriate towards other members staff members. This has made me extremely uncomfortable and I will not be returning due to this reason… I know several others that have seen this behaviour and we all agree that in a work place a male member of staff (older) whom is extremely inappropriate to female employees and nothing has changed… until something is done about this behaviour I will not be returning and will be advising other people not to go.

Date of visit: June 2021
4  Thank amberjT7275CA
Richard, Owner at Bench Bistro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Hi Amber, we are a family run business and take accusations like this extremely seriously.
Can I ask firstly why you thought it was more appropriate to go onto social media rather than contacting us directly over something so serious?
Secondly if you could give more specific details so we can take any necessary action that might be required.
Many thanks

Write a reviewReviews (255)

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Good choice of food something for everyone well presented very enjoyable. Cocktails amazing good choice . Covid protected felt safe

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

This is the 1st we have visited your astablishment and the 1st time out in 5 months had a lovely Evening calm relaxed and our waitress Molly hasn't been there long and she, was Amazing

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

What a find! Really lovely covered and heated outdoor area, food good and excellent cocktail selections. But the best bit was the cheerful, helpful and attentive staff. Going to book afternoon tea there when we can sit inside.

Reviewed 9 May 2021

Came here last month for a mid afternoon visit. The drinks were lovely and there was a wide range of cocktails available. The waiting on staff were attentive and lovely. The outside area, although there was a slight nip in the air, was sufficiently heated I could remove my coat and keep warm. The only downside is the food is nothing special for the price you pay. But for just drinks I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2021