Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
US$43
View deal
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Destinia.com
Trip.com
All reviews the pub pub next door short stay close to the airport good size would stay again receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

My 2nd time staying here to visit some friends nearby.

Free parking is good and the 24 hour reception as well - although I did let them know I was arriving very late so they knew I was still coming.

Was comfortable with the arrangements in place in current Covid situation and didn't feel like it impacted my stay in any negative way in comparison to my visit last year.

Staff are all friendly and helpful and makes it feel like a small local hotel rather than a chain. Thank you to them all.

Although I'm heavily influenced by how close it is to my friends, I'd still recommend to anyone who wanted to stay nearby. It would be even better if a £29 room came one one time, but being near the airport this seems less likely! Haha.

Overall a trouble free stay that met expectations and would happily stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

First time there... Lovely staff and the room was clean, tidy. Second time there exactly the same. Staff amazing hotel clean and tidy. The only critics I have is second time I specified there were two of us yet there was only one set of towels. There’s a pub next door the food is okay not amazing but ok and the staff are friendly their too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

We just stayed one night before a morning flight and will definitely use the hotel again.
The room was quiet and comfortable and the reception very welcoming. Parking felt safe.

The pub next door was very good too - the food was excellent.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2020

As above, which i am sure one is due. That said the lad who checked us in (with long hair) was very helpful and even helped with my wife’s case up the stairs. The bed was comfy and tv good. Nice and cosy and would return.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com