Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$45
View deal
StayForLong
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the pub pub next door short stay close to the airport good size would stay again receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

First time there... Lovely staff and the room was clean, tidy. Second time there exactly the same. Staff amazing hotel clean and tidy. The only critics I have is second time I specified there were two of us yet there was only one set of towels. There’s a pub next door the food is okay not amazing but ok and the staff are friendly their too.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

We just stayed one night before a morning flight and will definitely use the hotel again.
The room was quiet and comfortable and the reception very welcoming. Parking felt safe.

The pub next door was very good too - the food was excellent.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2020

As above, which i am sure one is due. That said the lad who checked us in (with long hair) was very helpful and even helped with my wife’s case up the stairs. The bed was comfy and tv good. Nice and cosy and would return.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Hotel was as advertised in a good location. But my review relates to the receptionist that was on duty on Friday morning 14th February. I had left my wallet by mistake in the room and when I called about an hour later she dealt with it immediatly and kept it in the safe untill I returned to collect it.

Great member of staff!!