All reviews manchester airport western hotels an early flight lovely hotel park and fly function room wedding reception bed was very comfortable overnight stay stayed here for one night wedding venue car parking following morning lovely room booked this hotel bar area member of staff
Reviewed 6 December 2017

What a fantastic night we had. Three of us are celiac and the food was delicious. As we couldn't have the cakes, they very kindly made us fruit salad. I also had the problem that I can't have strawberries which wasn't a problem as they immediately made me a fruit salad without strawberries.

Richard and the staff were an absolute delight, so pleasant and helpful.

Please arrange another 80's night as we are all desperate to come back.

Pauline

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
HayleyLane, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Pauline,
Thanks you for your lovely feedback. This will be shared with all of the team and especially Richard.
We are planning to run a full schedule of speciality evenings in 2018 and when everything is fanalised they will all be advertised on our website and through social media.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Came with friends for a Christmas party. Absolutely fabulous 80s night. Rik and his team were amazing, very attentive and nothing was too much trouble Food was great and excellent value. Can't wait to come back soon

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Tracy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding the 80's night.
We have had great feedback from the event and will be adding a full schedule of speciality nights throughout 2018.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

do not know where to start what a night all staff at this place are fantastic nothing is to much trouble ric and hjs team worked very hard to keep us happy food was lovely music great I did not here any body moan have never been to a party that was that good well done all the pinewood team

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Elaine,
Thank you for your lovely feedback. The 80's party night that you attended has received very positive feedback as have all of the team.
The team at Pinewood are our biggest asset and a credit to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Our first time at this hotel but we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the rooms and overall decor. We'd definitely recommend it and will go back again. Excellent value for money and a super breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Angela,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay.
The breakfasts are a really good selection and we get lots of positive comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night before our flight the next morning. Check in was smooth however when we reached our room found that it was a disabled access room meaning we had no bath and the wet room meant flooding the whole bathroom floor making any further visits to the bathroom very damp under foot. The toilet flush was weak. The room itself was small but annoyingly the radiator had a blue square glowing light directly at eye level when lying in bed which caused discomfort when trying to sleep.

We skipped the overpriced breakfast which cost more than in the airport itself but did have an evening meal which I can only call average (the steak in Guinness pie was overly rich so the flavour was heavy and I left half as hard to enjoy). Would I stay here again? Probably not, there are more spacious hotels in the area who will allocate bedrooms with able bodied bathrooms. Perhaps I should have returned to reception to moan about the room when I arrived but it was a one night stay so figured it would be fine at the time until we used it. Lesson learnt.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
HayleyLane, General Manager at Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear BuffyRocks,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Best Western Plus Pinewood Hotel.
I am sorry that you were not happy with the bedroom allocated to you or the food in the evening. It is a requirement of all hotels to have adapted bedrooms available and we take great pride in the fact that ours incorporate the full wet rooms and recommended safety features. Obviously for yourselves these features were not necessary and I am sorry that they made your stay less comfortable. Did you mention this to any members of the team whilst you were at the hotel? If so I am sure that, subject to availability, they would have happily moved you to an alternative room.
The Steak and ale pie is a very rich dish and not to everyone's taste. As one of our winter warming dishes it is very popular and I am sorry that it was not to your liking. I do hope that the team offered you an alternative meal.
Please rest assured that we take all feedback into account at our team meetings and we will be looking at the issues you have raised in order to improve our service for future guests.
Should you return to the Pinewood in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly and it would be great to receive your feedback in person, on what I hope will be a much more enjoyable visit.