“Ellen was a star ! ”

Cafe Rouge - Cheshire Oaks
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cheshire Oaks is the UK's largest designer outlet. After a day of serious retail therapy, what could be better than to sit back and enjoy a delicious meal and a glass of something special? With a fantastic menu filled with delicious innovative takes on the classics and dishes inspired by different regions of France, there's something to suit everyone. Easy to reach, just off junction 10 of the M53.
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Out shopping for a suit for a wedding. Need the trousers altering so we thought why not go for something to eat. And we came here. Steamed moules et frites. And a croque Madame. Wow. Love it. Will be back. Soon.

1  Thank Peter E
Write a ReviewReviews (1,347)

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My mother and I ate at the restaurant and Francine was amazing. She was very attentive but not overbearing. Her attention to detail and the customer led to a fantastic customer experience, We would definitely recommend both the service and the food. The olives are absolutely delicious. Thank you for making our day a wonderful memory and representing the brand perfectly. Thank you Francine.x

1  Thank gemmabarfoot
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent meal with excellent customer service nothing too much at all, excellent food with great recommendations from Heather service was fab also by John, Rhys,Louis and Cameron defiantly will be returning .

Tracy and Jeff

1  Thank dippy67
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We have visited twice recently, both times I ordered the croque Monsieur. I must admit, the second time was breakfast and the first was lunch.
The most recent visit is the one I shall review here.
I ordered a fresh orange juice and a croque Monsieur, my friend ordered an Americano and a croque Madame. Orange juice was refreshing and pleasant for breakfast. The croque Monsieur was a little heavy for breakfast times - as a layer of crispy cheese on top holds in a lot of creamy cheese between more cheese and bread - then the fillings. Very heavy on the stomach and extremely rich - so don't order a lot of items beforehand. The croques are extremely rich!

1  Thank RosiePandaBear
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Brilliant service and staff. Lovely food. I would just like to say thank you to Louis, Heather, Gorg & Ali for making my family get together so special.

1  Thank Penny L