“Quality chippy!”

Neptunes Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #29 of 216 Restaurants in Crewe
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

We live close to the chippy and are very lucky for it! Very friendly owner George always greets and waves in the street. Huge portions, great value always worth a trip*****!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Great size portions for value of money. Friendly staff who always make my visit a pleasure. George (owner) always waves hi whenever we walk past

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We live close to the chippy, as a house we eat there 4/5 times a week. Great owner and staff always smiling and the best chippy food in Crewe I've had.
Not from Crewe and is one of the best I've had even compared to back home. Advise people to definitely eat here.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

The actual fish and chips are similar to coronation street however this is far more expensive. The food was below par as it was served to us cold and when we complained as we ate it on the bench opposite on a not too cold day. The woman working behind the desk didn't seem complacent at all and told us to leave as their is a queue. They are lucky to get 2 stars as the food and service were not upto any standard of accommodation. Clue to my title go to coronation street!

Reviewed 15 January 2016

A great Fish and Chippy! By far one of the best iv been to, has a fantastic taste and service. Im down here for my Uni as the campus is close and I am finally glad to say iv found a F&C i will use a lot.