“Check out the Spare Ribs!!”
Review of Thai Corner

Thai Corner
Ranked #1 of 212 Restaurants in Crewe
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great find in Crewe.

The food here is exceptional- but don't leave here without trying the Spare Ribs. They are truly the best I have ever tasted - very lean and the sauce is to die for!

Food very consistent - not had a bad dish in three visits - and the service is very pleasant and friendly.

Overall, really good.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I went to Thai Corner for the Express lunch with my husband yesterday, once again, excellent. The staff are wonderful as is the food, it really is the best value for money and can't be beaten. I would recommend this little gem of a restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Susan E
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

The best Thai restaurant for miles the restaurant is smart,clean and modern. The staff are wonderful and the food is superb.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

What a brilliant place
Very friendly staff
Takeaway was delicious and I really enjoyed the takeaway soup that was recommended by the chap that took my order
This is going to be my new Thai restaurant

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Pretty good thai food. We ordered red thai curry with steamed rice, some starters and thai pad noodles (I think it's called pad kee mao).

It was tasty, would definitely recommend if you like thai dishes.

1  Thank KJ S