“Meal for 2”
Review of Piccolino

Piccolino
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Alderley Edge
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Been recently with my girlfriend for last minute meal.Considering was Saturday and fully booked we were seated with complimentary glass of red wine to start our meal. We had calmari and garlic to start , followed by rib eye and spaghetti Bolognese for our main . Overall great atmosphere and decor followed by outstanding traditional Italian meal . We will be back

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my business partner lunch here on 15th January. We went for 3 course lunch menu and i Have to say best pasta and pizza i had in weeks .+

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Went to Piccolino on Sunday for a roast with my friends. Such a nice vibe! The restaurant is gorgeous, staff really friendly and helpful and I was really impressed with the roast. Had a choice of chicken pork of beef, I went for chicken and it was so tasty! Would definitely go again!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Had another meal in here, stunning place, really enjoy it, first class wine, food, atmosphere and location, really worth a visit, yes I would go again

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Well, it looks a great place to eat & you always get a lovely welcome from the staff when you arrive, but I'm afraid the food just doesn't cut it.

The menu needs a revamp to inject some much needed variety & tastier dishes. I'm afraid we found the food bland & tatestless (& have done before, but didn't give a review) & expensive for what we had (particularly the starters - not worth the money) & we won't be rushing back as there are much better places to eat in Alderley Edge & nearby Wilmslow.

Parking is a nightmare & if you're in the vast conservatory area (with plastic windows), it may look pretty & inviting but actually, it's very cold. To be fair, the restaurant does provide overhead heaters & blankets but it's not pleasant eating when you're cold.