“Biznes Meeting ”
Review of Piccolino

Piccolino
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 39 Restaurants in Alderley Edge
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my business partner lunch here on 15th January. We went for 3 course lunch menu and i Have to say best pasta and pizza i had in weeks .+

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Went to Piccolino on Sunday for a roast with my friends. Such a nice vibe! The restaurant is gorgeous, staff really friendly and helpful and I was really impressed with the roast. Had a choice of chicken pork of beef, I went for chicken and it was so tasty! Would definitely go again!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Had another meal in here, stunning place, really enjoy it, first class wine, food, atmosphere and location, really worth a visit, yes I would go again

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Well, it looks a great place to eat & you always get a lovely welcome from the staff when you arrive, but I'm afraid the food just doesn't cut it.

The menu needs a revamp to inject some much needed variety & tastier dishes. I'm afraid we found the food bland & tatestless (& have done before, but didn't give a review) & expensive for what we had (particularly the starters - not worth the money) & we won't be rushing back as there are much better places to eat in Alderley Edge & nearby Wilmslow.

Parking is a nightmare & if you're in the vast conservatory area (with plastic windows), it may look pretty & inviting but actually, it's very cold. To be fair, the restaurant does provide overhead heaters & blankets but it's not pleasant eating when you're cold.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Went as a group off 10 end of December. Parking was a nightmare and had to park down a street a bit away. Walk in from side door and it looks very nice with a large busy kitchen. Was seated at the front which was fine but after that felt left to self. Never came over to see if you wanted more drinks and food not great ordered some pizza as starters so people could pick at but they had no taste and were heavily burnt. Main came I ordered the lasagne and this was first time I had a meal I had 3 folk full and left it. Others did say nice and other not great. Desert came served on a main meal plate and it was half a scoop of ice cream and the size of a Jacob's cracker for pie. Did not warranty the £6.50 cost. Sorry not a place I come again