“Quick dinner”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

What can I say , I was surprised ,went to do a bit of shopping ended up staying for a meal , really good service and food was great , not a bad price , well done

Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Ordered a bottle of SA Pinotage Rose, Californian White Zinfadel (not on the wine list) was plonked on the table in a cooler, we opened this ourselves and after tasting a poor sweet wine looked at the bottle, at first the waiter insisted it was Pinotage from California implying I didn't know what I was talking about, after I explained this was not possible he went away and came back explaining that they were out of stock! A glass supplied for sparkling water was completely covered around the rim with someone's lipstick. The rump ordered medium rare was tough, dry and over cooked, with a lot of grissle and fat, a very poor piece of beef. The ribs were dry as if they had been cooked hours earlier. The Eton Mess were fine with decent ice cream but didn't make up for the main problems! It's not a cheap place, so overall we felt that this place was poor and expensive!

3  Thank markdavis2017
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This place is special. It caters for all ages without compromising on quality of product.
We were taken to the Bar and Grill by friends who lived in the area and who regularly take their son there because he loves the play area.
Unfortunately I did not get to see any of the other parts of Worzals but the bit we did see was excellent.
A lovely comfortable bar area, the restaurant area is huge but there were plenty of staff to provide an excellent service. The menu is extensive but I did not get the impression that we were not eating “industrial catering” food. I was told that the meat in the restaurant comes from the same source as the on site butchery.
Our choices of food, steak pie, lasagne, chicken gougons and beef stroganoff were all of a very high standard.
Whether you live locally or are staying in the area this is a must visit establishment.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We visited Worzal's on Saturday as we were visiting family. I was very impressed, food was very good with plenty of choice. The service was very good and I have to say that we were served by a young man who was training, I think he said his name was Brad, he was excellent, always happy to help and very this actually made our visit go from very good to excellent. This young man is a credit to you.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant although a little on the expensive side on both food and drink.
Lovely environment and beautifully maintained.