“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We eat at Bengal spice weekly, yes, WEEKLY! The food is incredible, we have it devliered to our home, also hot, also fresh, we genuinely cant get enough, LOVE IT! 10/10!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I visited mid week and took up the £10.95 deal that got you a starter, a main, a veg side dish, Rice and a Naan Bread.

Chicken Chaat starter was excellent and fresh. The lamb Korai was just right, it had excellent flavour. And both the rice and Naan complemented the main.

Excellent value at £10.95, you had the whole menu to choose from. Ordinarily with these deals, you are set to certain dishes. But not this one.

The place wasn't busy when I went in, but the phone was busy and they shifted some amount of take away.

Only mark against the place was the state of the pint of Fosters that arrived. It was way off. I went into large bottles of Cobra after that. My error, but I'd suggest sticking to the bottled drinks in the place.

1  Thank Sunburst1111
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Our first time eating here found friendly and helpful staff, good food and very fair prices. It is down a little side street and so easily missed. Parking close by is free.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Had a takeaway and was shocked by the amount of food dye they had added to the food. It was most off putting. God only knows what its going to do to me. My prawn madras was blood red and I doubt if I would use them again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The colour told me it wasn't going to be any good everything RED the potatoes were terrible, rice not too bad, puri quite bad, nan bread story,expensive all in all poor.

1  Thank Malcolm J