All reviewswedding venuehigh streetcharming hotelhoneymoon suitebeautiful venuesister hotelnext morningthe pubwedding receptionlovely townbreakfast was deliciousking's chapelmain buildingfour poster bedlovely atmospherehotel barfull english
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We booked a suite for our one night stay. Very friendly man on reception checked us in. Room 12 was lovely. 4 poster bed, large room with excellent bathroom facilities and toiletries. Breakfast was made to order so was very fresh and of a high quality. Would thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen6026
Sarah_OAH, Manager at The Kings Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Helen6026,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your short stay with us and found the accomodation and service to be of a high standard.

Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I celebrated my 40th at Kings Chapel, for about 50 close friends and family. What can I say to do this place and team justice? I'll post a copy of my note of thanks I'd sent them the next day, which should hopefully convey my view;

"Tash, Julia and all the team,
A HUGE thank you for all your help with my 40th on Saturday at Kings Chapel – the service from the beginning, right to the end was excellent.Extra special thanks also to the wonderful bar staff, who had to deal with lots of tipsy people, but were proactive, professional and courteous throughout the evening.
Also thanks to the chefs, as the food was amazing. All guests commented on how tasty it was, and to quote a few “The nicest sandwiches I’ve ever eaten” and “Bacon butties were delicious” and “They were so good, I think I ate about half a dozen!”
Finally thanks to the lovely doormen – I think they had to deal with a couple of drunken revellers, but were great (and especially were lovely with my 2 year old).The room with the tables also looked fab.
What a beautiful venue, and a professional, lovely team – I would highly recommended Kings Chapel and your team if anyone is looking for a venue in future. Thank you!"

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Priscilla,

What a lovely review to receive following your 40th birthday celebration.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your special day and we would like to thank you for choosing the Kings Chapel.

Shall we pencil you in now for your 60th?

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We got married at Kings Chapel on 1st June 2018 and had a wonderful day! The staff were absolutely brilliant at staying in touch in the run up, and everything ran like clockwork on the day with them being friendly and helpful all the way through. A particular high point for me was the food - often you get really small portions at weddings, but not so at Kings Chapel! It was all delicious as well, with lots of guests saying it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. Would highly recommend this venue - you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rosie86,

Thank you for your review following your recent wedding in the Kings Chapel and we are thrilled that we got to be part of your special day.

I have shared your wonderful feedback with the Chapel and kitchen team who would like to join in my gratitude and they are delighted you loved the food and friendly service.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Amazingly good venue. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food really delicious and venue in chapel was very beautiful and intimate.
Rooms comfortable. Grounds shady on very hot and sunny day. Breakfast very good.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Caroline P,

Thank you for your short yet sweet review and we are thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at the Kings Arms.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We got married at the kings chapel on 26th may 2018 and had the most fantastic day. We had booked our wedding one year prior to the date and were shown around by the lovely Alexis, who became our wedding coordinator upon booking. The chapel itself is a stunning venue with the most beautiful ceremony room, with a fantastic pulpit area to decorate. The outside areas are so picturesque and made for the most stunning wedding pictures, and it helped that the weather was good too (Although rain would still make for lovely pictures too! Alexis was fantastic every step of the way, she was always super friendly, informative and was always happy to answer any questions no matter how big or small.

The food was fantastic. A group of ten of us ate in the kings arms the night before and had a great meal which set our expectations very high for the following day. We were not disappointed. Our wedding breakfast was amazing, with lots of our guests saying it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Evening buffet was also excellent.

Thank you so much Alexis and everyone at the kings chapel for making our wedding day the perfect day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanderer212190

Dear Laura and Sam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful review following your recent wedding at the Kings Chapel.

We are absolutely delighted that you special day was as magical and memorable as you had planned it would be.

We are also thrilled that Alexis and the entire team went out of their way and you had the perfect day.

Looking forward to welcoming you back!