All reviewsno liftrental shopski equipmentslope sidehot tubski lodgegreat resortpark citynordic centercondoaltaskierssoaps
Reviewed 15 March 2006

Stayed March 12-14, 40 minute shuttle ride from Salt Lake Airport. Great service by Rocky Mountain Transportation - no cars are allowed in the village, our driver was very knowledgeable, helped get our bags into the Inn. We had a 1st floor king, plenty of room for 2 adults, 1 minor. Very spacious Bathroom, comfy bed, bathrobes, Aveda amenities. Hot tub and pool both available and nicely heated. Storage lockers for skis/boards available in basement. VERY convienent. Easy walk to lifts. Note - the shuttle from base to day lodge is only for KIDS. Adults must walk a bit, then can ski/board part of it.
Could use more options for dining. The Inn restaurant had a breakfast buffet every morning, not much selection, 2 cereals, one type eggs (scrambled), either pancakes or french toast (cold), bacon, sausage. Serve yourself.
Ate dinner at Creekside. Food good and even made special dinner for husband.
Skiing/Boarding - was as they say, no lift lines. However, seemed like more capacity then they could handle for group lessons & somewhat disorganized. The kids were 1:8 instructor/kid ratio for most lessons. At Steamboat they gave out written updates on progress each day as kids learned new skills, did not have that happen here, although instructor happy to share if asked.
The equipment rentals were not that great either, suggest going somewhere else for snowboarding rentals if needed.
Overall a pretty good time though. Tons of snow!!!

• Stayed: March 2006
2  Thank Cathy D
Reviewed 7 February 2006

My family stayed two nights at the Inn in Feb. The location is great - easy access from SLC -- easy parking -- quick jump onto the slopes. I liked the rooms, the location and the amenities. However, I thought that the service at the front desk was really lackluster. All too often there was no one at the front desk - I have had better desk service at a motel 8. Given that disappointment, I would stay at the Inn again as I really liked the slopes, the rental center and the lockers for storing my ski equipment. The connection to the Nordic center was also a nice feature – my 70 year old parents can’t downhill ski anymore but they enjoyed an afternoon of snowshoeing.

• Stayed: February 2006