See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

Great spacious room with clean bathroom and linen plus friendly staff made this place perfect for what we needed! It seems they are currently in the process of renovating as well so I can only imagine it will be even nicer in the future. Close to the central plaza and bus station with a short cab ride or 15 min walk to large supermarket. All in all we were extremely happy

Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 10 December 2014

The hotel was easy to find and within walking distance of the center of town.
Wi-Fi was only working in the "lobby". (I put that in quotes because the lobby consists of a bench and the receptionist counter. Open to the outside and not air-conditioned.)
This is a low cost place with the basics of amenities. If you're passing through, its a low cost alternative.

I gave it 3 stars instead of 2 because all I was looking for was a cheap stay on the way to Merida. (plus it's location and ease to find is very good.)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

The room was clean.. the bed was great.. a few ants here and there but for this price it was good... the noisy road was a bit annoying.. good enough for us... nearby the centre PARC and restaurants.. So if you look for an affordable place for one or two night this is it... to get there, drive through road 42 take a left into 37 and then left on road 40.. midway the block on your left hand!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stayed here at the beginning of January. It was the first place on the list that had availability over New Year, so that's the main reason I stayed there. I couldn't lock the first room's door, so they moved me to a new room. I went cheap and chose a fan over a/c and it was fine, since a/c is often too cold. The bed was very comfortable, great water pressure, but a toilet seat would have been nice! The owners were very friendly and helpful. The street this hotel is on is not well lit at night so I would walk on the street that's before (parallel) to this and then cut over on 33rd street. The hotel was clean, though very basic.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2013

So this hotel is not exactly near the center of Valladolid. It is about 4-5 blocks into a very quiet part of town. The room was basic and I in my opinion paid too much for the room. No A/C, but a ceiling fan which during the summer makes it unbearable to be in the room. Staff was not very friendly. You must leave the key with the front desk whenever you leave the hotel and since no one is ever at the front desk, they get upset of having to get up and walk to fetch your key when you leave and come back to your room.

Look for another hotel near the center of town for the same price.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel near the center of town.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends