All reviews rooftop pool the owner luxury suite mini fridge hot water fresh towels i highly recommend this hotel terrace room tile floors flat screen small pool queen size pedestrian walkway board walk favorite places beautiful hotel coffee maker
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

So amazing! Great service it was paradise. Felt like we were in a corona beer commercial. The staff was attentive food was good. It started to rain so we went to the rooftop pool. The beers were 5 for 4 dollars, the people selling things on the beach can be aggressive but the staff is there to help.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
reenibohini, Owner at Hotel El Caballo Blanco, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.
Our beer is 3 for $5 but we do have coronitas for $1 each. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your visit, maybe we should film a comercial....; ) It was a pleasure serving you.
Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

This is the third time that we have visited Mahahual and our third time staying at this hotel. Tina (the owner) goes out of her way to make sure that each of our stays has been the best that it can be, whether it is suggesting places to eat, assisting with medications from her onsite pharmacy, or giving directions to places for us to explore on windy "non diving" days. Her hotel is located right beside Doctor Dive, so we didn't even have to put on shoes in the morning to go diving. You can literally walk out of your room, leave the keys with Tina to have your room cleaned and serviced, and then walk next door to the dive shop to slip into your wetsuit and make your way across the beach to the dive boat. As a diver, I can't ask for a better location or service than that! We always had beach towels whoever we needed. There is a nice pool on the upper deck, although I preferred to hang out on Ya Ya Beach right next door, and take advantage of the warm ocean right there. The hotel only has a few rooms, so everything is very homey. There is a safe in each room, and Tina lives onsite, further adding to our sense of security. This hotel is a short walk to many restaurants in town, and on days when cruise ships are in port, there are also a number of vendors that set up along the Mahahual Malecon (the ocean front walkway). Tip to first time visitors: this is a beachfront hotel, so you need to park on the road behind the hotel (by the soccer field) and then walk down the pathway by Ya Ya Beach to get to the front (ocean side) of the hotel. This hotel is truly a nice little gem!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Calgaryscubagirl

It's always such a pleasure to see you both. To me it's very special that you have traveled all over the world and choose us to stay with. I love your stories and adventures.Thank you for the wonderful review. Your the beautiful eyes couple!!! See you next year I hope. Happy travels my friend,

Reviewed 3 February 2016

took a day off from our all inclusive in Tulum and travelled by ADO bus (3 easy hours )
had one of the two $100 rooms with large deck area overlooking beach, and saw the most fantastic sunrise ever, very comfortable and clean, checked out at noon but Tina looked after luggage while we used private beach, then let us use shower and towels before return 5pm bus lovely day thanks

1  Thank polmecs

Our pleasure. Thanking for leaving your all inclusive just to come see us. I'm so glad you enjoyed your day. It was a pleasure serving you.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

We stayed for over 2 weeks so feel pretty comfortable I saying it was a great place to stay, we had one of the two rooms which have a terrace facing the ocean. Staff and manager were great. The restaurant was very good and even reopened the kitchen to fix a late snack. Thanks Tina and staff for a great stay.

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank SBG0429
reenibohini, Owner at Hotel El Caballo Blanco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure having you both stay with us. What nice people you both are. I hope you come back and visit us again real soon. Happy travels.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

This accommodation has all you would want and need. You can go snorkelling, scuba diving, or just plain swimming in the ocean only metres/ feet from the hotel. The rooms each have a hand painted scene of there own from a Mayan Warrior to the Eiffel Tower, a beautiful little Mexican child to a Venice scene and more. Each has its own little patio. The rooftop has unbelievable ocean view and the best hammock chairs I have ever sat in. There are also comfortable lounge chairs and if you want to cool off, there is a great pool. The atmosphere is so relaxing. The friendliness of the owner and locals is phenomenal.
Connected and part of the hotel is a restaurant with great service and food. The waiter, Mano really Emanuel, was very accommodating and spoke English and Spanish. The menu was also in both languages.
After you have been suntanning or like me sun burning, no problem because also
connected and a part of the hotel is a pharmacy! You can get anything from suntan lotion to prescriptions.
I is a 10* accommodation in my opinion and will be returning at my earliest convenience.

Date of stay: January 2016
2  Thank IreneNeniska

Thank you so much for the great review. It was such a pleasure having you both stay with us. I miss playing cards with you both. Hope you come visit again real soon. Hugs o you both.