We stayed here for 3 nights and would highly recommend it. It is tucked away in its own private gardens and feels like a little oasis away from the rest of the overdeveloped Riviera Maya. It was spotlessly clean, had a lovely little pool and our hostess Sylvia was extremely helpful, even ordering pizza for us one night. It was also nice to have our own little kitchen and terrace. You definitely need a car to stay here though if you want to get around to Akumal beach etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the tropical oasis known as the Riviera Maya and surrounded by a natural garden of absolute tranquility, an exclusive Residence is waiting for you at Itour Akumal Villa Tortugas. RELAXATION, SUN, SEA, ALONG WITH DECADES OF HISTORY ARE WAITING TO BE EXPLORED... Our personal Italian welcome will make your stay in Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas a wonderful experience. Thanks to their personal suggestions and local knowledge, they will help you to plan your holiday by assisting with everything from renting a car to reserving your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Tortugas Residence Hotel Akumal
- Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas Riviera Maya, Mexico