“Firenze in Reynosa!”

Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Reynosa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The best!!
I wish we have something like this in McAllen, I would be eaten there everyday!!
Make me feel I’m in Firenze

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Food has an excellent taste!
Restaurant is small, clean and family environment.
Prices are good, you get what you pay!

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

You have to go and have patience because you are going to wait an hour to get your order, and that's with not a lot of costumers

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The best Italian food I have had anywhere. The dishes we ordered were wonderful. The staff very courteous without being overbearing. The owner-chef was so attentive to everyone, stopping at every table to comment and chat with his guests. The ambience took us back to our trips to Italy. A must for de-stressing.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This place is hands down the best restaurant for Italian food in the city. The cuisine is as real as it gets and the service is very good too. This is the the best place for REAL Italian pizza. Enjoy!