See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I enjoy staying at city express. All the staff members were very friendly and tentative to any of my needs. I give this hotel a 5 star for the type of service that was rendered to me. No issues or concerns to report .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I came in the middle of the night and it seemed I wasn't really welcomed to come in at that time. The person in the counter had an attitude when I checked in. Other than that everything else was all right

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 April 2017

This is the best business hotel you can get in Reynosa,
2 full-size beds also the TV its like 40" the rooms are bigger than in the other hotels around and the price its like 7 pesos difference.
They also have a bar service about 5pm where you can grab a couple of beers to relax form a long day

The only bad thing its the breakfast it's pretty bad. even for a free meal its BAD

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2015

When arriving to the hotel, desktop said our reservations were cancelled... finally they could find our reservation, but either they wanted to leave space to someone else or their system works bad. When arriving we also observed several customers drinking beer at the dinning place, it seemed like a bar!.. some of them were drunk. Rooms seemed to be also used. Therefore, we had not a good experience.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
marlen c, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Reynosa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2015

Dear Guest

I am writing to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and the incident with the guests, your comment is important to us because it help us to improve our quality service; I want to let you know that we have implemented corrective measures in relation to your comment.
I hope to give us the opportunity to have you back again and give the service you deserve.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

I would visit again and highly recommend this hotel for anyone that likes good customer service and nice clean place to stay for the price vacationed from America to visit and meet my future spouse from Brasil. We stayed for 6 days and the staff was most helpful room cleaned and fresh sheets everyday complimentary breakfast each morning was very nice, for the price you cannot beat that compared to other Hotels.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
marlen c, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Reynosa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2015

Dear Anna,
Thanks for contact us we are thanks for your comments and its plased to know that the Hotel City Express Reynosa did with your expectatives of comfort and service and make you very comfortable
Looking foward for your next visit soon