All reviews waffles convenient location shopping mall front desk options coffee beds airport
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Received a King Size, very comfortable bed, in a smoking allowed floor (yes, I do that), had very good breakfast buffet (eggs, orange or other juices, coffee, toast) included in the room rate, very nice staff and highly convenient location right next to a shopping mall, with all the restaurants one may want, besides a mega market.
My stay was quiet and uneventful...well, the TV could have been better.

Room Tip: My room was facing the parking area which, as dangerous as Reynosa has been lately, I welcomed
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

nice service, great staff, clean room, excellent breakfast, definitely I will recommend this place for stay, this was my second time at this place and I will stay again any time that I visit Reynosa. the location is great just steps from the mall with many options for shopping.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My experience at the Hilton Reynosa was great. It was really quiet and clean environment would recommend it to family and friends defenetly. I will stay again when I'm ever in the Reynosa area again..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Really what more can I ask for? I stayed two nights with my three small kids. Air conditioner was awesome, beds were soft, good hot shower. The free breakfast in the morning was well stocked: waffles, cereal, yogurt, eggs, fruit, something for everyone. I was able to do a couple loads of laundry at the self service laundry room. The hotel offers free shuttle to the airport, just ask at the front desk!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Excellent stay, the staff was very friendly the room was available on arrival. All the major stores and restaurants are close to the hotel the movies are around the corner. The anzalduas bridge is a good rought to the U.S I will definitely stay their again. Probably travel their again very soon on my next days off with my family.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family