“Nice upscale restaurant in Piedras Negras”
Review of Barrokas

Barrokas
Reviewed 8 February 2017

We stopped at Barrokas for dinner in January on a Wednesday night. Nice upscale feel. We sat out on the deck, really cozy and comfortable on couches. Great food and great attentive service. The restaurant had quite a crowd for a Wednesday. Only negative comment was the loud 80's music videos playing on wide screen TVs throughout dinner.
Worth a visit!

There are newer reviews for Barrokas

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is Piedras Negras top restaurant. It offers great food at an affordable price. The service can be less than desirable sometimes. The manager can be rude, and not very helpful.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I was staying next door at the hotel and came here for dinner with customers. The food was delicious. They also had a wide variety of beers. Great staff too!

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here while in town for business. The hotel was very nice, very clean and had excellent air conditioning. The front desk staff was very friendly and easy to communicate with in English, as my Spanish is terrible.

Great bar & restaurant onsite too!

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I've been hearing about this restaurants for quite some time. Recommended by friends and family. Everyone I know was giving it a high praise. I was kind of scared I might have developed too high of a expectation given all the high praise. But this place delivers the goods. Very nice restaurant. Clean with nice decor. The food was excellent. We ordered the tortas barrokas and the fruit and chicken salad. Ended up sharing with the wife and we were both impressed. The tortas were out of this world good. I was super skeptical of the chicken fruit salad. Having horrible experiences here stateside. The chicken had a very good taste. Very well marinated. The fruit was from Mexico. It just taste so much better than fruit stateside. Everything was fresh and cooked to order. 13 adults and 2 children and we only paid $150 U.S. dollars. For the quality of food and service. I don't think I could find a place to beat that. This restaurant will be a favorite of my family. Definite recommendation.