See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2016

When we got to the hotel, the two people on duty did not speak or understand English very well, so it was difficult checking in. I know I have some responsibility to learn some basics of the language of a country I am visiting, but reception typically has at least someone on duty that can muddle through.The room was extremely small and the walls were so thin, we could hear all the traffic and sirens as well as people in the room next to us.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This was the best pet-friendly place we've found to spend the night between the Nogales or Laredo border enroute to Mazatlan. It seems as if the entire place has recently been remodeled. The lobby is quite inviting with computer for guests' use and coffee. The pool and grounds are well-groomed and exceptionally clean. We had what was referred to as an executive room. It was compact similar to a European hotel room and offers all the necessary amenities such as very comfy king-bed and good-sized flat screen TV. It does help to have a small command of Spanish since the people in the restaurant (which is very good) have no English.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PJMAZ
Reviewed 27 March 2015

For a 3 star place this is at the 3 1/2 star level. It is easy to get into, has plenty of parking, the rooms are a decent size and the beds are reasonable comfortable.

The breakfast was "free" and that is a good thing because it was average at best. A few pieces of fruit, toast, scrambled eggs and some beans. Nothing to write home about on the taste. But the servers were friendly.

We would stay again if in the area but would not make it a place for anything but a quick overnight stay like we did.

Room Tip: I would get a room near the back to be away from the main road. We had rooms 31 and 33. They were good.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank arizonaac
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Stayed here going North one night, they put me in 139 , room was remodeled.. and not bad.. for the money.. two nights later I stayed again.. room 132 in a another bld... room was kinda remodeled.. new draps and Visual stuff but. same wore out mattress.. and that old hotel smell, will not stay here again.. they had there chance ... two new hotels on both sides of them for a little more $$$

Room Tip: stay in the BLd with the room 139
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Maritza V
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I know, it is in Mexico, but why would Best Western let its name be associated with this hotel? It compares with a roadside motel. We were given a room with twin beds, with no explanation. The room was acceptably clean, no "little shampoos" etc. The desk clerk was gruff, only providing minimal help when asked (we can speak Spanish so it was not a language problem.) Parking was outside the room which was ground-level, good for disabilities. The usual Best Western breakfast was available--but at regular street prices!!, which is not really apparent in their promotion material. In general, it let down the expectations I have when I use Best Western hotels.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple