See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Very easy access to the main road through the city. All in all everything you need at a reasonable price. If noise is a factor ask for a room near the back of the property.

Room tip: rooms near the rear of the property will be quieter
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2015

In a city with mostly big American chains, Hotel Yori presented more of an American style room with Mexican rates. Paid 620p for a night. Room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Loose a star as the property needs a bit of maintenance. Good WiFi.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was on business trip in Cd Obregon, Mexico late February 2014, we spent seven nights in Yori Inn. It is a budget hotel, for 713 peso per night you get what you pay for which includes breakfast, two towels, soap, shower gel, lotion and one bottle of water. The room is dated but clean, the bedding looks old but feel comfortable. The staff were very nice, I would recommend Yori Inn to the budget travelers/backpackers who need a clean place to sleep.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We pulled into Cd. Obregon, tired from a day of driving. We looked at 4 other hotels and they were either too expensive or too noisy. I am a bug about a quiet room, having aggravated bellmen in three continents changing rooms.

At the Yori, the desk clerk understood me. That is unusual. They usually don't have a clue. She personally escorted us around the back to a quiet room. I asked why she did not show us a couple that would probably have been fine. She said that there was a family in adjacent rooms and she knew the kids would make noise and disturb me! Now THAT is service.

The rooms were spacious and decently appointed. The Internet was fine. I recommend this place to anyone who asks. The parking is secure and right next to your room (if it is on the bottom floor).

Room tip: Rooms are in a 'L' shape. Obviously, rooms in back, facing the middle of the block are best. 2nd floor was okay, which is surprising since the quietest rooms are usually lower. (I know this defies common wisdom, but I travel with a sound level meter and traffic noise travels upward).
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We spent three nights in this hotel while we waited for repairs to our car. This is a budget hotel but provided everything we needed. Staff were pleasant, rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The Internet worked well in the room. It is well located near restaurants.

Room tip: Park right outside your on the ground floor.
Date of stay: April 2013