See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was very frustrated with the fickle and often non working wifi. My experience was okay otherwise, nice service, fast laundry service, great location (try the street tacos de buche outside on the sidewalk in the evenings!!). My room was towards the front, avoid this room as you wake up all night every time someone rings the bell to come open the door.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jackietrehorn
Hotel P, Director de Recepción at Hotel Pueblo Magico, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Jackie:

Thank you for your comment and for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community, we offer you an apology for the failure of the wifi, we will fix it.

Hotel Pueblo Magico

Reviewed 23 March 2017

The only complaint I have about this hotel was that the room was not ready on time. However, the attention and friendliness of the staff more than made up for the initial discomfort. The hotel is quaint and very well appointed, as well as very pretty. We had a truly comfortable stay. Further, there is tea and coffee available at all times at the lobby, and every morning sweet bread is placed for the guests to enjoy.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Agomz1969
Hotel P, Director General at Hotel Pueblo Magico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Agomz1696,

Thanks for your comments, we take them seriously and we will try to make your next visit more comfortable.

We hope to see you soon.
Regards

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Comfortable clean room with tasteful decorations throughout the hotel. Well appointed room with a good shower and was quiet but not many staying then. You had to walk to the main square to use the breakfast voucher but was good breakfast and a nice reasonable 10 min walk. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel P, Director de Recepción at Hotel Pueblo Magico, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Tornillo2015,

Thank you very much for your comments and for sharing with the Tripadvisor community.

We hope to come back soon.

Hotel Pueblo Mágico

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Had a very nice 9 day stay here over the Christmas holidays, checking in Christmas night. This is a busy season in Patzcuaro with many Mexican tourists in town. The hotel was full, but staff was friendly, attentive, and always responsive. Lovely spotless room and grounds. Great bed. My Spanish is almost non-existent, and vice-versa for English spoken by staff, but we got by. Located 2 long blocks off the main square, close to all amenities, but far enough to be quiet at night. Several families at the hotel had young children, and they could sometime be heard running around the outdoor patio during the day, but I found this refreshing. No heat in room, but the hotel quickly brought a portable heater which we used throughout our stay. We'll certainly return!

Room Tip: Sounds from the patio echo around the lower floor, and an upper room might be quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel P, Director de Recepción at Hotel Pueblo Magico, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Jacob L,

Its our pleasure to hear from you and know that I enjoy your stay in Patzcuaro city and Hotel Pueblo Magico.

We appreciate the positive comments you wrote about us.

We hope soon to visit us.

regards

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The hotel its a 10 minute walk from the main plaza, it has a big parking lot and its included in the price.
The staff is friendly and helpful. Patzcuaro is only warm 2 months of the year, so as soon as you arrive to the hotel ask for an electric heater you can leave it on while you go out, that way it wont be that cold when you come back.
The bathroom is very small but as I said, very clean.
I made my reservation with booking.com, when I got to the hotel I noticed that the rate was 20 dollars cheaper that what I paid I tried to call them but the phone they have on the webpage doesn't work I tried the Mexico number and the US number.
Then I sent an email explaining what had happened and they replied two weeks later saying there was nothing they could do, so my advise DO NOT USE booking.com

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel P, Director de Recepción at Hotel Pueblo Magico, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Dear AleAguilera,

Thank you for your comments and for giving excellent advice to the Trip Advisor community.
We hope you come back soon to our Hotel.

Hotel Pueblo Magico