“Tasty”

Main Track Cafe
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Weyburn
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I had their famous dry ribs, with a side of garlic toast they were very tasty, done to perfection. They were so delicious I recommend them to everyone who likes ribs. It was a very nice quiet evening with awesome service. Our waitresses were absolutely the best. (I say they because the one went home from end of her shift before we were finished eating.) They came around several times to see how our food was and to offer us more drinks, to refill our drinks,It was the best service I have had in awhile .

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a late breakfast, 11AM, had 2 eggs, rye toast, fried potatoes, 3 sausage links & a large Orange juice. Juice was real and but tasted like it was made from Tangerine Oranges? sausage links were bloody awful, probably from 6AM? Eggs and toast were fine. Potatoes I didn't eat as I never do. The lunch plates coming from the kitchen looked really good so as I said I will give it a second chance. It was clean and so were the washrooms.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

All star breakfast! Always very full after the meal. Great service as well as priced reasonably. Never been a bad experience.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

The Main Track Café is at a truck stop on the outskirts of Weyburn, SK. Their menu had a Greek flavor to it so, rather than a quick snack, I had a full Greek lunch. The food was surprisingly good and affordable (low end of mid-range)Kababs. I regret not getting baklava for dessert.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We have always had great food and excellent serve staff. Prices are very fair and the high attention of the staff is second to non