“I will give it a second chance ”
Review of Main Track Cafe

Main Track Cafe
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Weyburn
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a late breakfast, 11AM, had 2 eggs, rye toast, fried potatoes, 3 sausage links & a large Orange juice. Juice was real and but tasted like it was made from Tangerine Oranges? sausage links were bloody awful, probably from 6AM? Eggs and toast were fine. Potatoes I didn't eat as I never do. The lunch plates coming from the kitchen looked really good so as I said I will give it a second chance. It was clean and so were the washrooms.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

All star breakfast! Always very full after the meal. Great service as well as priced reasonably. Never been a bad experience.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

The Main Track Café is at a truck stop on the outskirts of Weyburn, SK. Their menu had a Greek flavor to it so, rather than a quick snack, I had a full Greek lunch. The food was surprisingly good and affordable (low end of mid-range)Kababs. I regret not getting baklava for dessert.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We have always had great food and excellent serve staff. Prices are very fair and the high attention of the staff is second to non

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This is our go to spot when traveling through Weyburn. It is conveniently located at the intersection of highways #13 and #39. The meals are generous even if you order smaller portions.The homemade soups are delicious. Friendly staff. Service is usually very fast. However our last visit was on Mother's day so it was a little slower but that could be expected for such a special day. Highly recommend this cafe