Huttopia Sutton(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$75
  • Pool
Les Caprices de Victoria(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$176
US$171
Le Montagnard(Sutton)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Le Pleasant Hotel & Cafe(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$123
Sutton's Haven Inn(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$114
  • Restaurant
Auberge des Appalaches(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Auberge Schweizer Inn(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$66
All reviewsthe ownerwonderful hostscross country skidining recommendationsgreat recommendationsmake reservationsbeautiful areashops and restaurantsgroup of friendsown bathroomsitting roomlyndagitequebecskiingcramponsmementos
Reviewed 18 June 2010

We accidently stumbled on Lynda and Jay's B & B and what a jackpot!
Truly a wonderful and welcoming B & B. Our room was tasteful ,very comfortable and relaxing. The guesthouse was a lovingly restored home with a great verandah wrapped around it all for guests to enjoy.
Our planned early start for the following morning quickly faded as we ended up "chatting" for quiet a while after our delicious full breakfast prepared by Jay. Lynda was exceptionally helpful in finding AND booking us a place to stay the next evening in Quebec - She gave us great advise on good local places to eat and also gave us maps and information on scenic drives on leaving Sutton.
Lynda and Jay couldn't do enough for us-they had many little touches that stood out with their B & B and the price was excellent value. They certainly understand what their guests need / want /appreciate...being seasoned travellers themselves.

Make sure you stay at Vert Le Mont - it was one of our very favourites in Canada - Sutton is a lovely little town and Lynda and Jay make it that much better..THANK YOU!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2010

Vert Le Mont was the perfect place for us to stay in Sutton. Linda Graham, the owner, did everything she could to make our time memorable. When she learned of our interest in the history of the Eastern Townships, she supplied us with a set of CDs on the various towns and gave us specific maps and recommendations for points of interest. When she learned of our enthusiasm for the novels of Louis Penny, she made sure that we got a book signed. Breakfast on the porch was excellent, with local jams and syrup and a variety of entrees. Best of all was the conversation we had each day.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2010

My partner and I stayed at this charming Bed and Breakfast for a quick romantic getaway, and we were greeted by name when we walked in the front door! The room was cozy but comfortable, and I have never met more gracious hosts. If you're headed on a ski vacation, it's located about 4K from Mont Sutton...an excellent location!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2009

It felt like we just visited our best friends. So welcoming and comfortable! The breakfasts were awesome and the ambiance the best! Plan to keep going back again and again.
Nanci/Ottawa

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2009

Isn't it lovely, after a day's travel, to arrive at a place that makes you feel completely at home? This is how I felt, coming to this warm and comfortable B&B in the pretty ,convivial village of Suttton. Lynda and Jay - the proprietors and hosts welcomed me with a steaming cup of Earl Grey and delicious Ginger cake, while I familiarised myself with my elegantly functional room. I chose the kyoto room, having checked out the options at their website but taking a look at all the rooms while I was there, I can recommend that you will find they are simply stylish and provide everything you need for a "home from home" sensation for the night - an en-suite bathroom with reliably hot water, a comfortable bed with clean, fesh scented linen and the privacy and quiet that you would hope for, having come to this lovely part of Quebec. Much as I relished my peaceful night's sleep, I found I couldn't linger in bed for long in the mornings because of the delicious waft of Lynda's home-cooked breakfasts. I chose the home-made fruit compote and scrambeld egg and smoked salmon, but was spolied for choice! Lynda and Jay are the comsumate hosts and really make your stay relaxing and special. They are fully signed up members of the local community so they can give you all the insights you need to enjoy this lovely part of the world to the full. I will certainly come back to stay again!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo