All reviews great place auberge du lac get away indoor pool beautiful location outdoor activities our room was spacious hotel guests walking trails sand beach quiet stay three nights weekend nature lake supper taureau
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stayed at the Auberge Du Lac Taureau for 2 nights in July and loved it. Our room was spacious and looked out onto the lake, which was extremely peaceful and beautiful. The staff were really lovely, the meals we had in the hotel were very good and there are lots of activities if that is what you want - canoeing, kayaking etc. It's quite a self-contained place, a few miles from the nearest town, so you can just hole up for a quiet stay and be catered for.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We went for a couple weekend get away and we were surprised with such amazing place far away from the cities. There's lot of outdoor activities, we loved the guided Kayak at evening to see an amazing sunset from the lake. There's a indoor pool and several hot tubs... Food is very good, but a little overpriced. Highly recommended if you love a quiet place in a natural setting...

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My husband and I stayed at L`Auberge for Canada day weekend. I also Invited my cousin and her husband to celebrate her birthday. We had a wonderful stay from the beginning to the end. It was raining and we did not have the chance to do much outdoors, but the staff made sure we had everything we needed. I reserved a 5 service meal at the restaurant to celebrate my cousin`s birthday and we were impressed with the quality of the food and the staff. Thank you for your hospitality to Hatem, Yvet, Hamdi, Justin and Mathieu, who took care of us and made us feel at home. I recommend L`Auberge for an excellent get away.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We got married at the Auberge du Lac Taureau in June and it was wonderful. The staff was very organized and helpful. The site is amazing with the view on the lake and beaches. We had a great time doing outdoors activities as well. Furthermore, the food was very good. I would definetly recommend this place for its location, activities and amenities such as the pool, hot tubs, spa, etc.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My fiancé and I went to Lac Taureau to see if it would be a great place for our wedding. Yes, it is very breathtakingly beautiful. BUT I find it very unprofessional that they closed their restaurants in order to accommodate a group. Because there was a group, no one else could eat...this is horrible customer service. I felt as though they did not care about us. We had to leave the resort area twice a day to go to the nearest restaurant (15 minutes away) to eat lunch and supper...not very relaxing. We go there to unwind, not to run around to find a decent restaurant. Staff was very nice and greeted us every time we crossed paths. We may have to think twice about using the Auberge as our wedding destination...we may have to insist that they do not forget about their other guests while we celebrate our union.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple