See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My wife and I stayed for one night and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Richard and Janet have put a huge amount of time and effort in making this B&B a perfect stay. You will not meet friendlier hosts and the property and house showed all the hard work they have put into it. The house is older and our room a little small but it was more than ample. Breakfast was 5 star and we would highly recommend this B&B. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I can't imagine this being only the 3rd best B&B in Montague, The other two must really be phenomenal (or overrated). The owners have had it for years and have lavished much love and sweat on it. The gardens are lovely. Our room was not huge but it did the job and we slept well. Breakfast could not have been improved upon and Richard and the other guests were very conversant about the history of the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Albuquerque_NMGeezer
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We spent one night at Knox's Dam, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The house is set in a very quite location right next to an old dam, and has extensive and beautifully kept gardens.
The house has been in the same family for many years and is sumptuously furnished to a high standard.
Our room was large very well equipped and extremely comfortable ensuing a great night's sleep.
Our hosts Janet and Richard, were gracious, welcoming and dispensed good information.
Breakfast was excellent, and we left feeling we should have booked to stay longer.
Definitely worth a visit!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melvillecot
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We stayed here at the beginning of September and it was quite simply the best B&B experience my husband and I have ever had. Our hosts were wonderful, we were served the biggest breakfasts with wonderful variety - they also catered for my dietary requirements which I really appreciated. Our hosts were full of great local knowledge about the past and the present, keeping us well entertained during breakfast. When we asked for advise on things to do they gave us great suggestions and ideas - they really are super hosts, it truly was a home away from home.

I couldn't recommend this place more highly, its a little gem!

Thanks again for a wonderful stay, Hana and Murray - Edinburgh, Scotland

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hana P
Reviewed 29 September 2012

You really couldn't ask for more in this B&B. The hosts, Richard and Janet, are very welcoming. The place is warm and comfy and the room is clean and classy. The bed linens and mattress has a quality feel to it. The mattress is so comfy and I actually found it difficult to wake up in the morning! The breakfast is egg benedict served with pan friend potatoes and home grown salad. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple