All reviews rodd crowbush the cottages bedroom cottage mussels on site dining room prince edward island hot tub main building pro shop first class staff member great spot beautiful location full kitchen indoor pool high end
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We decided to take our grown family on a vacation that would work for adults and children . This resort was absolutely fabulous !!! The rooms were clean and comfortable which was really important because we were travelling with three little boys under the age of six as well as a baby under one years old. The service here was exceptional, they went out of their way to make our stay amazing . When we first arrived we were greeted by kevin who told us if we needed anything to come see him and he would help in any way he could . Cooper, was another member of the staff that the kids just fell in love with ...he was our escort to the beach , he was so great with the children . My husband and I went down for coffee and dessert at the resort restaurant and just had a marvellous experience , my husband has some gluten issues and once again they had no problem in accommodating his dietary restrictions. I can’t thank the Rodd resort enough for the wonderful experience we had ...we will definitely be coming back next year

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Powellfamilyfreep
Craig J, General Manager at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking time to complete a review of your recent stay at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We cannot wait to welcome you back for your next family vacation!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stayed at Rodd's Crowbush this week on a golf trip with good friends.

We thought what a fun idea it would be to have a lobster barbeque on the beach and WOW did Mandisa, the Catering Manager, surpass our expectations.!!

Not only were tables set up so beautifully, with lobster bibs,Edison bulbs, our ocean view tables covered in lanterns, and candles.

They even supplied a two person PEI duo who were fabulous and we we all sang around a bonfire built especially for our group.

Another touch- flipflops at the entrance to the beach were available for our use..

Can I talk about the food? Jesse McDonald, who was just voted PEI's Chic Chef and is the Executive Chef at Crowbush put on an amazing dinner complete with oysters, mussels, Lobsters, potato salad, Twice Baked PEI potatoes and an incredible dessert.

Jesse took the time to explain to us about the Island's love of food and his subsequent love of food and the story he tells with it. Jesse truly understands that food is about celebrating people and culture.

Even the GM, Craig Jones, was involved in this evening. He picked us up from the cottages and drove us all to the beach.

Talk about service, there was nothing that Craig Jones and his team couldn't or wouldn't do.

Don't walk, run to Crowbush and make sure you contact Mandisa and organize your own special evening as she did for us!

Kim Fielding

Toronto, Ontario

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for sharing your stay with your fellow travelers.

It was an absolute pleasure to put on our beach event for you and your friends!

We cannot wait to welcome you back to Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

My family and I stayed here over the Canada Day weekend. We were in a 2 bedroom cottage overlooking the course and the coast. Wonderful location and accommodation perfect to suit our needs! My mother was visiting from the UK and with my wife and our 2 children the cottage was a great set up to spend the weekend. My eldest son loved the pool and my youngest was thrilled riding Henry and Patrick's buggy around the resort with them. Super staff always made us fell like nothing was too much trouble for them!
Didn't get to play the course on this occasion but will be back to try again soon (likely the weather will not be as calm as it would have been had I been able to play this time!)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Craig J, General Manager at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort. Thank you very much for sharing your amazing time with your fellow travelers.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I stayed there one night last week and had a great experience. The cabins were cozy and had a great view. The landscape was beautiful… the perfect place to unwind.
I had the lobster roll (more of a sandwich) from the clubhouse restaurant and it was delicious! The view of the golf course and ocean from the top was amazing. We also went to the dining room where I had the pork loin and maple veggies on polenta. The pork and veggies were the best I’ve had. I’m not a polenta fan so can’t really comment on it…the waitress did offer to substitute for me.
We also walked and spend the evening on the beach. It was clean and relaxing. They have chairs already on the beach to use. You can also text to have a cart pick you up and drive you back to your cabin which I thought was a neat idea.
I can’t wait to go there again… it’s the perfect vacation spot to destress.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Craig J, General Manager at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking time to complete a survey after your recent stay at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We have been coming to Crowbush for two years in a row now and have had nothing but positive experiences. The golf course is in perfect condition and is very challenging. The room we had was on the first floor of the resort and had a nice patio looking towards the clubhouse and the ocean. Reasonably priced and an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Craig J, General Manager at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

We are so happy to welcome you back for a second year at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort. Thank you for sharing your great stay with your fellow travelers. We will see you again in 2019!