“Solid visit ”

Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Cornwall
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation for 12 and showed up with a table waiting for us.

Not the best Chinese I’ve had, but it was pretty solid. From lo mein, fried rice, egg rolls, chicken balls, and more, it was a decent meal and all were satisfied. Service was great as well and we were never left looking for anything. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I ordered plain fried rice for takeout, and when I got home I discovered they had given me pork fried rice instead. I'm really grossed out and don't want their food anymore. My husband called them, and they won't give us our money back even though it was their mistake.

Also, a quick google search reveals how many food inspections they have failed.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Kristine M
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The food was average at best. But the atmosphere was old and tired. Torn chair covers. Just worn down look.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank chris Q
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Food was good rice was a bit dry but still good food and good service overall a good experience would come again

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We were having a family function this week and wanted to order in Chinese. My old favorite place has changed ownership and since then the food has gone downhill. I asked around and the consensus was that the Royal Garden in Cornwall was the best. I called them not knowing how much I should order and was hoping for some guidance. The lady who answered the phone was most helpful. She asked me what we liked to eat, how many adults was I feeding and how many big eaters there were. It could not have been easier and when it was all said and done we only had about 1 plateful left over. Oh and did I mention that the food was fabulous? My new favorite Chinese restaurant in PEI is now the Royal Garden. The lo mein is excellent!

Date of visit: December 2017