“Best pho in town”

Ranked #98 of 874 Restaurants in Vaughan
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Quick and best viet and thai food. Food is delicious all the time but service could be improved a lot. Not very friendly service and staffs has to be trained for fine dining experience.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

~$10 + Tip pp
Accepts Interac
Weekday lunch
No wait

Pho Viet Xpress has become my local favourite now that Xelua Vietnamese Restaurant has gotten so terrible (used to be my favourite spot, but in the past few years, my most recent trips have been embarrassingly bad - my friends politely told me it was some of the worst they've had). I don't know what they did to the broth and noodles.

Located in a low key strip mall, the narrow facade (by Toronto standards) gives a false sense of the actual size of the restaurant as there is usually ample seating. The space is clean and has a bit more of a modern feel which is nice.

The pho broth and noodles are good. Portions are very generous (maybe a bit to much so) so I generally order a size down and try not to order with my eyes instead of my stomach. I'm an ambitious eater and find myself satisfied with a medium order and a summer roll. Their grilled meat on vermicelli dishes are a good choice. Presentation is a bit lacking as can be seen from the "artful craftsmanship" on the summer rolls, but the food is otherwise good.

Clientele is the local populace mostly composed of families. No one is really driving out of their way to eat here.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I've been here several times and ordered both pho and other items from the menu. All the dishes I've tried are very good. Everything is overly salty and not the most healthy, but it is great comfort food. Food is prepared and brought to the table quickly. The restaurant is a very nice clean place that is busy, though not crowded, at all times.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Always go here with my hubby. This is by far our go to spot for pho. I have been to ALOT of pho places and this one just hits the spot. I always get the "rare beef satay" which is a very spicy choice but the flavours are just super tasty! We also get the "shrimp fresh rolls" which are phenomenal. To finish the meal off they have a great selection of bubble tea. Would like to see a black milk tea original here though , that would be great!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

My fave Pho place. Tasty, fresh and consistent with extremely reasonable pricing. Always busy but plenty of seating. Not fancy but few Pho places are. Cheap and cheerful. You can't go wrong!