US$186
US$150
US$141
GardenInn.com
US$180
Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$138
Liberty Suites Hotel(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$171
US$151
Priceline
US$42
All reviewspool tablevaughan millscanada's wonderlandparking lotfront deskblackout blindslobby barmodern designshopping mallsmall poolenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablehockey teamone night stayconvenient locationmini fridgeclean hotel
Reviewed 11 November 2017

From the second I walked in, I was approached by David after my long overnight flight. He treated me like I was royalty. I have traveled to many places but I have never received the kind of customer service that David gave. I would come back and stay here without a hesitation as the hotel is beautiful and the mall is across the street, but mostly because of the great customer service from David! Thanks David.

Room Tip: second flooor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

A nice hotel next to the Vaughan Mills Mall. Check in was a snap. the staff is friendly especially David who went out of his way to make sure our one night stay was perfect. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and the location excellent.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I was there about a week ago. Since we walked in, everything was great, From front desk to any employees around. So impressed by how the staff will go the extra foot to ensure that all of your needs are met. I'd have to say my stay with them was very comfortable. I noticed my room was very clean as soon as I walked in. I tend to do a walk around of my rooms and make sure everything is clean before I get settled in. I'd have to say I had no complaints. The Breakfast was also really good and fresh! I can't wait to stay here again! :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I recently traveled to Toronto, Canada with my elderly mother and stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Vaughan. I was very happy with my room. It was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. It was also a great location, a walk across the street to Vaughan Mills shopping Centre. Most importantly the service was excellent. Raymond at the front desk was always very friendly and extremely helpful with whatever request I had. David in the Housekeeping department was also extremely helpful and friendly. He would always ask if we needed anything, assisted us with our bags the day we left and he showed great interest and care for the other guests of the hotel.They are excellent examples of great customer service, something today that is hard to find. I would most definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Higher floors and room at the end of the hallway was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nelia P
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We travelled for shopping and the location to the Vaughn Mills mall can't be beat. You can walk from your room right to the mall. We weren't a fan of the layout of the room at all, but that's just personal taste. The hotel was fairly clean and okay for the night. The pool is exceptionally small. I would return if it were for shopping or to go to Wonderland, but other than that, I'd find another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GM_Matthew_Rattray, General Manager at Aloft Vaughan Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Lunabella76,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We definitely have a great location, especially for access to the Hwy400, Vaughan Mills Mall, LEGOLAND, and Wonderland.
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the layout of the room. While many love the uncluttered, functional layout with two large windows, I completely understand that it isn't for everyone. Our room size is approximately the same size as all rooms in our competitor hotels but tend to be wider than deeper.
We would love a larger pool as it is extremely popular for kids but for now, there are no plans to change the size of the pool. It's great for a refreshing dip rather than laps which I know many people do prefer.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future, even if it is on a shopping trip or coming to visit Wonderland.

Kind Regards