“Incredible employee”

Aloft Vaughan Mills
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I went with friends. Beautiful hotel and amazing location for shopping or going to Canada's Wonderland. We were rather surprised by the opaque windows in the room from the shower as well as the opaque glass doors in the downstairs bathroom. What stood out was the wonderful customer service from David, an employee who tries to make everyone's stay comfortable and enjoyable. He is such a genuinely kind and hardworking employee and Aloft is lucky to have him.

Room Tip: Accessibility room is huge but has large opaque window from the shower to bedroom.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 November 2017

From the second I walked in, I was approached by David after my long overnight flight. He treated me like I was royalty. I have traveled to many places but I have never received the kind of customer service that David gave. I would come back and stay here without a hesitation as the hotel is beautiful and the mall is across the street, but mostly because of the great customer service from David! Thanks David.

Room Tip: second flooor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

A nice hotel next to the Vaughan Mills Mall. Check in was a snap. the staff is friendly especially David who went out of his way to make sure our one night stay was perfect. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and the location excellent.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I was there about a week ago. Since we walked in, everything was great, From front desk to any employees around. So impressed by how the staff will go the extra foot to ensure that all of your needs are met. I'd have to say my stay with them was very comfortable. I noticed my room was very clean as soon as I walked in. I tend to do a walk around of my rooms and make sure everything is clean before I get settled in. I'd have to say I had no complaints. The Breakfast was also really good and fresh! I can't wait to stay here again! :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I recently traveled to Toronto, Canada with my elderly mother and stayed at the Aloft Hotel in Vaughan. I was very happy with my room. It was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. It was also a great location, a walk across the street to Vaughan Mills shopping Centre. Most importantly the service was excellent. Raymond at the front desk was always very friendly and extremely helpful with whatever request I had. David in the Housekeeping department was also extremely helpful and friendly. He would always ask if we needed anything, assisted us with our bags the day we left and he showed great interest and care for the other guests of the hotel.They are excellent examples of great customer service, something today that is hard to find. I would most definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Higher floors and room at the end of the hallway was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nelia P
Travellers also viewed these Vaughan hotels
0.2 km away
2.7 km away
SpringHill Suites Toronto Vaughan
8.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Aloft Vaughan Mills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aloft Vaughan Mills

Address: 151 Bass Pro Mills Dr, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 0E6, Canada
Region: Canada > Ontario > Vaughan
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Price Range: €87 - €155 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Aloft Vaughan Mills 3*
Aloft Vaughan Mills offers visitors easy access to downtown Toronto and the airport while being steps away from a unique mega mall with upscale restaurants and specialty shops. Book your room now! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aloft Vaughan Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.