US$152
GardenInn.com
US$187
US$181
Homewood
Liberty Suites Hotel(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$208
US$204
US$189
Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$205
US$164
US$132
US$186
US$174
Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$126
Hotels.com
All reviewspool tablevaughan millscanada's wonderlandfront deskparking lotblackout blindslobby barmodern designsmall poolshopping mallenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablehockey teamone night stayconvenient locationmini fridgeclean hotel
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We travelled for shopping and the location to the Vaughn Mills mall can't be beat. You can walk from your room right to the mall. We weren't a fan of the layout of the room at all, but that's just personal taste. The hotel was fairly clean and okay for the night. The pool is exceptionally small. I would return if it were for shopping or to go to Wonderland, but other than that, I'd find another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GM_Matthew_Rattray, General Manager at Aloft Vaughan Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Lunabella76,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We definitely have a great location, especially for access to the Hwy400, Vaughan Mills Mall, LEGOLAND, and Wonderland.
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the layout of the room. While many love the uncluttered, functional layout with two large windows, I completely understand that it isn't for everyone. Our room size is approximately the same size as all rooms in our competitor hotels but tend to be wider than deeper.
We would love a larger pool as it is extremely popular for kids but for now, there are no plans to change the size of the pool. It's great for a refreshing dip rather than laps which I know many people do prefer.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future, even if it is on a shopping trip or coming to visit Wonderland.

Kind Regards

Matthew Rattray

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stayed there with the family for a night while we spent a weekend at Wonderland. Nice modern Hotel right across from Vaughan Mills Mall. The hotel doesn't have a restaurant but there are many in the immediate vicinity so not a huge issue.

Checkin was quick and easy. Room was nice, stayed in the double queen room. Beds were quite comfortable. Bathroom had a shower and not a tub which for us isnt an issue but something to look at if you want a tub, maybe other rooms have it?

Service at the hotel was very friendly, especially David. David was super friendly and went out of his way to help.

Pool was nice as well. Warm which my kids loved.

All in all a good trip. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Issue #1, my reservation was not found as I made it; corrected after some juggling of king beds available.
Issue #2, I was quickly informed by the host that breakfast would be provided at $16.00 per person. Really?
Issue #3, the modern furniture was attractive, but far from comfortable.
Issue #4, the layout of the room was, well, different, but not ergonomically friendly. Just me, but I prefer a door on the bathroom. The designer evidently never used the room. The wall TV could not be viewed with the room light on, since the fluorescent lighting reflected exactly at the midway point of the screen.

But it was clean.

Dear DavidJ

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry there were challenges with the beds we had available on arrival. We do our best to accommodate everyone's requests and but I am glad they were able to accommodate you.
I am surprised that you were told that you were informed that breakfast would be $16.00 as it has always been $12.00 and there is a sign displaying the price in the breakfast area and we don't have a 'Host' position on property. Were additional items purchased from Refuel at the time?
I will definitely share your comments with Marriott with regards to the layout of the room. I know they are making significant changes to the look of our rooms and style, however, this is still something we'll have to wait for in the future. There is a sliding door to the bathroom and I am sorry if you had missed it.

Kind Regards

Matthew Rattray

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I was with this property during my visit to Canada for meetings. for three days. The property was good, But the reservation said something which did not take place. I am supposed to stay at Elements hotel a 15 minutes drive from here. This hotel was full they put me in this hotel it seems it belongs to the same management. and promised to provide transport for me for my meetings. and promised for free breakfast. even this did not take place. after reaching home came to know that my bank statements reflect that extra night has been charged.This was pointed out during my stay itself which promised that will be sorted out. but a big NO. to get them on an email that too bounced back. at last, I got the customer care by phone.where asking me to get in touch with the hotel directly.If that is the case what is the customer care for.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017

When David (an employee) learned that we were celebrating two birthdays while spending the weekend here for a wedding in Vaughan, he went out of his way to make us feel special in every way imaginable......from taking up our luggage, treating us with fresh fruit, cupcakes, beverages etc.....even bringing up breakfast for our daughter who had arrived too late to have breakfast in the hotel lobby Saturday morning. David is truly a special person.....very friendly, outgoing and provides service with a geuinre sense of caring that the customer will have an enjoyable experience, THANKS,
DAVID, your efforts are truly appreciated! MARCY & FRANK

Room Tip: Upper floors offer a good view!
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family