Aloft Vaughan Mills
US$146
US$153
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$146
US$153
Liberty Suites Hotel(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$173
US$222
Homewood
US$180
US$170
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$347
US$133
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

US$205
US$195
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites(Vaughan)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$124
Travelocity
All reviewspool tablecanada's wonderlandvaughan millsfront deskparking lotfree coffeelobby barshopping mallmodern designsmall poolamusement parkenjoyed my stayone night staybed was very comfortableclean hotelhockey tournamentfree parking
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I was travelling last week for a work Conference, and the hotels outside of Toronto are usually not very good.

This hotel, however, is amazing! Fantastic front desk, and great Customer Service.

The Manager (Matthew) noticed me pull up and it was raining, he actually came out and helped me with my bag, I found out alter that he was the GM. That is Over and above and that must be where all the staff get it from. The front desk is always friendly and greeted me on each visit in and out. They really make you feel at home and when you travelling for work that is really nice touch!

The hotel is clean throughout and the rooms are immaculate. From the washroom, to the shower, down to the pillowcases I was very comfortable with how fresh and clean everything was. They also have one of the best mattresses I’ve ever slept on!!!!

Breakfast is provided and so is coffee. The hotel is close to the Mall and the highway.

Overall an amazing, friendly, clean hotel experience

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My family and I stayed at Aloft for 5 nights and we can't say enough about how awesome our stay was. We arrived late at night and the staff was friendly, welcoming and had everything ready for us which was a relief having two small children in tow. I am very picky about hotels and cleanliness, especially with little people who touch everything but my worries were quickly calmed as this hotel is the cleanest one I've ever stayed at. The bathroom was spotless. The decor is simple and clean which made for a very relaxing experience. Breakfast was delicious. Hot eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal as well as fresh fruit and pastries. The breakfast was not included but was a great selection for the price and the coffee was the best hotel coffee I've ever had. No need for a morning Timmy's run. One of the staff members, David, assists with the breakfast service and he was very welcoming and helped take care of all our needs. Plus he made our kids laugh, they looked forward to seeing him everyday. The location can't be beat. Close to everything and easy to get to main highways to visit downtown. The manager Matt was great. It is clear that customer service is paramount at this hotel. We don't think we would stay anywhere else on our next visit to Vaughn, Ontario. Couple more things, kids loved the indoor pool and I enjoyed the fresh scent of citrus when entering the hotel.

Room Tip: The higher rooms offer a fun view of Canada's Wonderland
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel and it was amazing! We really did not want to leave!

The rooms were very clean, the bed was very comfortable and also clean. The showers were really nice with a lot of water pressure. In addition the hotel amenities were wonderful too. The breakfast was delicious breakfast every morning and we enjoyed cocktails at the fun lounge at night while playing some billiards. We also enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool!

In addition, the staff were all very helpful and friendly. The general manager "Matt" even welcomed us and was very friendly.

The hotel is in a really good location in Woodbridge, Ontario. It was very convenient to travel to downtown Toronto as it's right next to highway 400. There are a lot of restaurants and stores in the area including the Vaughan Mills shopping Mall.....which my wife really enjoyed!

Overall, we had an awesome stay would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Our room faced the Vaughan Mills Mall and Wonderland. It as quite and very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Excellent location sharing the parking lot with Vaughan Mills Outlet shopping centre. Easy access to Highway 400 which connect to Highway 401.
Rooms are spacious and orderly. Great to have small fridge in the room.
Gym and indoor pool are a very nice and properly taken care of.
Staff was very helpful both at check in and around the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank TTCTO
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel is really good,especially call David is excellent. He helped my parents a lot. They can't speak English. David is really a good guy.My parents live very comfortable in the hotel through the help of David.Six star hotel service outstanding perform in Canada hotels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family