Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$188
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
US$202
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$202
US$186
SAVE US$16
Expedia.comUS$188
eDreamsUS$202
TravelocityUS$188
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2020

We spent one night here on a bike trip along the Waterfront Trail. The hotel was very convenient, comfortable, clean and friendly. It's not on the harbour or by the beach, so there isn't really much you can walk to from there, but apart from that it's just great.

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

Very clean and well maintained rooms with all facilities available and the guy on the front desk is really helpful. Also the environment is really good and we got quite big space for parking the cars.

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

The hotel was clean. I rested amazingly, loved my bed. It’s very quiet you can’t hear any other guests. I recommend everyone to come here. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Thanks for the excellent service!

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit very much. The COVID measures are excellent and clearly followed. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff is very friendly and actually even helped us chose a restaurant to eat. Will clearly come back.

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

I had the best experience at the Southampton location, staff was professional and extremely helpful. The room was impeccable clean, and all common areas as well. Would definitely come back!
The staff at this location clearly makes a difference, they made us feel like family and right at home.