“Under rated. Good take out”
Review of Lido Gardens

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lido Gardens
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Port Elgin
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Been getting take out here for years. Cook has been there for over 20 years. I find the combination dishes to be a good value. Egg rolls, chicken chow mein, chicken fried rice, crispy chicken wings in Chinese beer batter. My wife also likes almonds with mixed vegetables with steamed rice. If you want gluten free they will cook without certain sauces for you. The buffet and in house eating has really slowed down over the years and it's understandable how that has occurred with respect to all of the new competition. I do believe they deserve more credit on the take out front though. I know that what I order I always like. I also specify my chicken wings in a separate box to make sure they nice and crispy :) When ever I order I find we have enough food for lunch the next day too and for 20 dollars for two people that's great.

2  Thank JoelRMiller

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Not a bad selection of buffet choices, however the food is often cold and I'm not sure that it's even 'real' meat(I think it's rabbit). Very friendly owners(trying to sell and retire). Lots of seating available though.

3  Thank PE_foodcritic