Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
WyndhamUS$135
eDreams
PricelineUS$135
All reviews room was clean attached restaurant hot tub newer rooms fridge and microwave good size location is great hockey tournament would stay here again motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2020

This is a very old 2 star Motel which has been updated in some areas but really needs to be torn down. We booked for 3 nights but ended up just staying one as the room they gave us (after complaining about the room we were first given) was apparently not available so we either went back to the first one or left so we decided to leave.
The pictures that they show on their website are not accurate, the swimming pool is closed, there is no breakfast included, the parking lot is dirty and untidy with people sitting around drinking beer and shouting obscenities.
We definitely will not be back.

1  Thank Merv W
Reviewed 18 August 2020

We enjoyed a very well appointed and clean room # 29 during our visit to Port Elgin. The staff was very welcoming and helpful with local info. Indoor pool not open due to co-vid. Very respectful with care to this pandemic. Very safe accommodation.

Room tip: All ground floor ..# 29 was good for us.
2  Thank DeaconCanada
Reviewed 10 August 2020

The Manor was very clean and staff were very friendly, although they had some immenties closed due to covid19, they went out of the way to make your stay as comfortable as they could.My wife and I will definitely be returning here for years to come

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 March 2020

This was perfect for what we needed. A quick weekend get away to go cross country skiing. We woke up and had breakfast in the café there. Great service and food. Spent all day outdoors to return to swim and hot tub. The staff there are extremely pleasant and friendly to deal with.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 March 2020

The rooms are clean and looked after. Location is great. Their policies change without notice. My son and myself were there for two weeks no problem. The second night I was doing online banking and noticed a pending transaction on my Visa for a six night stay. The night before when we checked in I paid for the six nights by cash. I went to the front desk ,the clerk said this was policy. I asked why this didn t happen on the first two weeks. He said he d gone around it. Anyways I raised my voice and the police were called. I was refunded my cash I pd for one and one half nights and went to another Motel. The officer in charge was great and even asked if we had a place to go. I told him yes and where. When I got to the other motel ,the clerk told me that the Travelodge had called him and spoke of the arguement. I didn t like the idea of being double billed. Ask about policies before getting room there.

Date of stay: February 2020