“Nottttta too goood”
Review of Makimono

Makimono
Reserve with OpenTable
Makimono is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 238 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing here taste good. It tastes like they threw microwaveable sushi from store bought loblaws ...warm for a min then serve

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Marlon R

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Good variety of sushi and drinks! Overall service is fast. Menu has vegetarian options. I would recommend this place! Enjoy

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Mariakvs
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I had never ordered with a tablet before but the family with me knew what to do. I think they maybe should have asked the question of us versus letting us kind of order on our own.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I was having a sushi craving so my wife and I came to this restaurant. I felt that the all you can eat price was a bit on the expensive side so I ordered the sushi boat. The server was very cooperative and we got exactly what we wanted. I was very glad I got the boat. At $43, it gave us exactly what we wanted.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I stopped going to this restaurant for sushi.
There are better options within driving distance.

Bathrooms are gross, place smells a little weird.
It generally doesn't feel clean.
Which isn't something I'm comfortable going to when they serve raw fish.

Date of visit: February 2017