“Sushi”
Review of Makimono

Makimono
Reserve with OpenTable
Makimono is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 227 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I had never ordered with a tablet before but the family with me knew what to do. I think they maybe should have asked the question of us versus letting us kind of order on our own.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I was having a sushi craving so my wife and I came to this restaurant. I felt that the all you can eat price was a bit on the expensive side so I ordered the sushi boat. The server was very cooperative and we got exactly what we wanted. I was very glad I got the boat. At $43, it gave us exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I stopped going to this restaurant for sushi.
There are better options within driving distance.

Bathrooms are gross, place smells a little weird.
It generally doesn't feel clean.
Which isn't something I'm comfortable going to when they serve raw fish.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited with our grandsons . The grandsons enjoyed ordering using a tablet . Service was friendly , prompt and courteous .
The variety of food was plentiful, exceptional and very flavourful.
The ambiance and furnishings were most pleasant.
Our grandsons-ages 10,15 and 17-
thoroughly enjoyed the outing as did we their grandparents!
Exceptional and good value.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Honestly I felt like a pain in the staffs butt from the second I walked in. All you can eat comes at you fast and furious once you order, like they can't get you out of there fast enough. Staff are brusk and very very impersonal. Zero ability in customer service. Food is just okay. Nothing to write home about.