Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The room was very small and dumpy, and to be charged over $100 per night for only one person was ridiculous. This is an opportunist if I ever saw one. Next time I'll be sure to make reservations at any of the better motels. I checked, and they were all much nicer, and much less money, but unfortunately, full.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ken s
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We spent 2 nights here and really enjoyed our stay. The owners are extremely nice people who made us feel more than welcome....very accommodating folks! I would definitely recommend this establishment, and will stop here again next time I'm passing through.

Room Tip: Bring your own shanpoo
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank John L
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Room is old but appeared clean. Motel was decent for a couple of weary bikers but not suited for anyone staying anymore than 1 night. Of note is there is no air conditioner but one was not needed the night we stayed because of the cool air coming off of the water. But along with the cool air came the stench of the adjoining septic field.
Nipigon is a small town with friendly people which made the stop over pleasant.

Room Tip: Negotiate your room price with the owner and be prepared to walk. Other motels in the area are no worse. While staying in Nipigon seek out the Sunny side cafe. Couple who own it are wonderful and the food is delicious. (see my review)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank dansyla
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Not worth the money you pay. Should be 60 to 70 dollars a night. I paid 100 with my two small dogs!!! For this price you expect 24 hr service and hot breakfast. There was not even a full sized tub in the bathroom. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We have stayed in motels/hotels all over the world & this one was by far the worst. Very tiny room, strong unpleasant smells in the rug & furniture, no ice machine, the toilet was 3 inches from the wall....right!! And to be charged $100.00 per night was incredulous. We tried several hotels which had no vacancies which left us with very little choice. Should have slept in our car..it would have been more comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple