“Business lunch”

Ranked #21 of 234 Restaurants in Milton
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant has lunch specials and a nice full menu for those who want more choices.
Pleasant interior and good service at noon.
The Tom Yum soup was good, others enjoyed the lunch specials.
Spices offered at heat from 1-5.
Good for lunch in our opinion.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Green Curry with Chicken is always delicious, as is the mango salad. The drunkards fish, pad thai and crispy tamarind beef were all good.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to try Thai House for several months now but we were seriously disappointed. Came with friends on a weeknight and the place was dead with only 3 tables and 2 servers. Took at least 15 minutes to get our drink orders taken, appetizer was ordered but we never received it. The food was so so. It wasn't bad but it wasn't that good either. The mango sticky rice which I was super excited for was lacklustre. My Thai iced tea was really good. To be fair when the servers did come around they were very good but the time we waited for service was crazy long. I won't be back and wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions and have enjoyed the food every time. I picked Thai House for my birthday dinner this week and after pausing in delight over every dish, I thought, it's about time I wrote a review on Trip Advisor! My husband and I shared the basil beef, green curry beef and drunken noodles - every dish was a sensation. Our children (ages 14, 10, 8 and 6) avoided the spice and devoured the battered calamari, crispy tamarind chicken and sticky rice. They especially loved the Thai iced tea - a perfect blend of sweet tea and cream. This is our go to spot for Thai food and has been for a number of years.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had the house wine and basil pad thai - everything about the service was perfect and it seems to be a local favourite as it was decently busy with families etc. on a Wednesday! I was pleasantly surprised by the quick service and quality food despite the happily feasting crowd. So friendly. So cute!