“Really wanted to love...”
Review of Thai House Cuisine

Thai House Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 233 Restaurants in Milton
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to try Thai House for several months now but we were seriously disappointed. Came with friends on a weeknight and the place was dead with only 3 tables and 2 servers. Took at least 15 minutes to get our drink orders taken, appetizer was ordered but we never received it. The food was so so. It wasn't bad but it wasn't that good either. The mango sticky rice which I was super excited for was lacklustre. My Thai iced tea was really good. To be fair when the servers did come around they were very good but the time we waited for service was crazy long. I won't be back and wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions and have enjoyed the food every time. I picked Thai House for my birthday dinner this week and after pausing in delight over every dish, I thought, it's about time I wrote a review on Trip Advisor! My husband and I shared the basil beef, green curry beef and drunken noodles - every dish was a sensation. Our children (ages 14, 10, 8 and 6) avoided the spice and devoured the battered calamari, crispy tamarind chicken and sticky rice. They especially loved the Thai iced tea - a perfect blend of sweet tea and cream. This is our go to spot for Thai food and has been for a number of years.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had the house wine and basil pad thai - everything about the service was perfect and it seems to be a local favourite as it was decently busy with families etc. on a Wednesday! I was pleasantly surprised by the quick service and quality food despite the happily feasting crowd. So friendly. So cute!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I came to Thai House for a catch up lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. This was a perfect spot! Small, cosy, and with delicious food! The service was excellent and the prices more than reasonable. In decent weather I would imagine the patio would be a fine option. I had one of their lunch specials and my friend and I split an appetizer - made for a more than adequate lunch1

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We ate here previously on a whim when working in Milton last year. When we returned recently and needed lunch, both of us said the Thai place on Main Street !! The food and service is very good. Portion size is very reasonable. Their red curry is my favourite. The Tom Yum soup has good flavour. Although not as amazing as food from Thailand, it meets expectations fully in Canada. One thing they do, for typical NA palates, is tone down the spice significantly. It has flavour but isn't spicy. If you are expecting typical Thai cuisine, best request extra spicy.

When visited today, the patio was all put away at lunch which was a crying shame. We had hoped for a patio lunch. Perhaps if we asked but we did not.