“Delicious Thai - Excellent for cosy lunch with a friend!”
Review of Thai House Cuisine

Thai House Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 233 Restaurants in Milton
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I came to Thai House for a catch up lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. This was a perfect spot! Small, cosy, and with delicious food! The service was excellent and the prices more than reasonable. In decent weather I would imagine the patio would be a fine option. I had one of their lunch specials and my friend and I split an appetizer - made for a more than adequate lunch1

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We ate here previously on a whim when working in Milton last year. When we returned recently and needed lunch, both of us said the Thai place on Main Street !! The food and service is very good. Portion size is very reasonable. Their red curry is my favourite. The Tom Yum soup has good flavour. Although not as amazing as food from Thailand, it meets expectations fully in Canada. One thing they do, for typical NA palates, is tone down the spice significantly. It has flavour but isn't spicy. If you are expecting typical Thai cuisine, best request extra spicy.

When visited today, the patio was all put away at lunch which was a crying shame. We had hoped for a patio lunch. Perhaps if we asked but we did not.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Phoned in an order 2 hours ahead of pick up time, couldn't pre-pay with credit card but placed order, no name requested, or phone number. Went to pick up order, on time, was given only half the order at pick up. Didn't find that out till one hour+later. Called and was told they would deliver remainder.......delivered fresh part of missing order and something "special" which was mango salad. Food was fine but service was crappy.....will not tip again for takeout order, feel like I paid to have my own delivery......family here does regular dine in business here but.......that's up to them. I won't....new owners not living up to older expectations....shame.

Sutthilak, Owner at Thai House Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear OldWill57,

Thank you very much for ordering.
We truly apologize for the mistake that one item missing not half order.
We corrected the mistake by deliver the mango salad at your home.
We really apologize again for this mistake. Please accept our apologie.

We always ask the phone number for pick up and always ask phone number when customers come to pick up thier orders.

We also asked your phone number that why we know your home address from your phone number because it is on your profile.

The ownership has not been transferred. There is no new owner at Thai House Cuisine. The management team and chefs are the same.

Once again, we truly do apologize. We will make sure it will not happen again.

Best Regars,
Management Team
Thai House Cuisine

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

A small cosy place for Thai food
Excellent Soup veg one with a single spring roll
Had Thai red curry with coconut rice
Good service

Sutthilak, Owner at Thai House Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

We are so glad you were happy with the service and also enjoyed soup and spring roll at Thai House Cuisine.

Thank you very much for your visit and support!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Very rarely will I give a poor review of a restaurant, but I was very disappointed with Thai House based on the expectations I had from reviews on this site and high rating. But when you leave plates of food behind how can you leave satisfied. We had some apps and Curry Pad Thai. The apps were clearly fried from frozen. The spring rolls were hard and bland, the chicken skewers were aweful. The meat was tough and tasteless, it was so hard we could not separate it from the skewer. I was excited about the pad thai but it was not very good either. Aside from the few strings of carrot and some chopped green onion it was a bland pile of mush. Just noodles and sauce with few pieces of tough chicken pieces. Out of the entire dish I had one bite that distinguished itself from all others when I tasted cilantro. Very disappointing and I felt like we wasted $50. Service was ok, but the staff seemed sad... , and half way through our pad thai our server came to let us know that our meal was almost ready.. .. which was kind of weird..Maybe it was their night off and maybe I need to try it again, but from my first experience no way this place should be rated as high and I'll take Toss Thai in Milton over this place anytime.

1  Thank Topher E